3-Pack Focused flow droplet generators (nozzle size 10 µm)
Categories: Microfluidic devices
Internal volume: 0.52 µl
Pack of 3 single nozzle droplet generators with nozzle etched on both sides, giving the following advantages:
- Optimised nozzle geometry
- Symmetric channels and nozzles for uniform droplet formation
- Droplet production stable over a wider size and frequency range
- Smaller droplet sizes available
This microfluidic droplet generator is an excellent tool for generating highly reproducible microsized droplets with much higher precision and repeatability compared to conventional methods.
By tuning the relative viscosities, surface tension, and velocities between the dispersed and the continuous phase, droplet size and frequency can be altered. Oil-in-Water (O/W) droplets can be generated directly using the glass chips. Also, these droplet generators are suitable for coating in order to form Water-in-Oil droplets (W/O).
- Nozzle size 10 µm
- Droplet size can roughly be tuned from the size of the nozzle to double this size
- Filter for filtering out impurities
- Suitable for foam, digital PCR, single cell analysis, emulsions etc.
- Made from high quality glass, borosilicate, suitable for most biological and chemical applications.
Cell, DNA, bead encapsulation for
- drug discovery
- drug studies
- molecular biological studies
- immunology studies
- evolutional studies
- enzyme catalysis studies.
Food, paints, foams
- Bubble formation
- Mineral Oil Emulsion Production
- Particle production - PLGA, PEGDA, gelatine, alginate, polystyrene, agaros
- Drug delivery - creams, aerosols
- Droplet based micromixing
- Droplet based microreactions